Friday, March 4, 2011

FAILURE!

I've always really enjoyed cooking and I've always been pretty good at it.
Last night, that was not the case.

I got off at work at 9:15 and had been craving breakfast food all day,
so I told Scott we would be having breakfast for dinner!

We were both excited
okay, I was probably more excited than him.

When we started getting ready to make everything we realized
we only had 2 skillets.

That doesn't work very well when you want
scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, pancakes and ham.

So I comprimised and didn't make the pancakes.

We recently purchased a cooktop off of KSL
and we don't have a lot of experience cooking on it.

Well, the hasbrowns burned to the bottom of one of the pans
and the Eggs just really didn't work out either.

How do you mess up breakfast food you may ask?
I have no idea.

Scott took a bite and threw his food away.
He said "McDonald's eggs taste better than those."

I agree.
They were very bad.

Lots of timese when I cook things and they
dont' work out perfectly, I call them "failures."

But this was my first complete failure.

And now you know.

2 comments:

  1. Haha...Oh, girlie, I know you really are a great cook. I blame it on the stove top! Hope the next meal goes better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always takes time to get used to a new stove! You will have it figured out in no time :)
    P.S. You ARE and amazing cook - I am still dreaming about our Chirstmas morning French Toast

    ReplyDelete

Say something cool.