Friday, February 24, 2012

MegaBed!


 Hello, this is MegaBed!!!

Before we got married, Scott and I were talking about how we didn't know what to do about 
sleeping in the same bed (because we both have back issues).

I've had a Temper-Pedic mattress for 6 years and have a hard time sleeping on anything else.
Scott was more comfortable on his own mattress and so the idea of

MegaBed was born.

Two Queen-sized mattresses pushed together.
 Not aesthetically pleasing, but pleasing to our bodies!

After a year of marriage, I am happy to announce that
we are now sleeping on the same mattress!
(Scott was able to get used to sleeping on my bed.)

 Take a look!

2 comments:

  1. He didn't want a tempupedic bed? That's like the ultimate dream bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I know! It took him about a week to get used to it, and now he wakes up feeling more refreshed! :)

      Delete

Say something cool.